I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Friday 31 December 2010

" First flight" sold


Here is my latest ACEO. She's an uncertain fairy embarking on her first ever flight. I have used acrylics on heavy watercolour card, with Oriental collage papers and tiny printers sequins. I am very pleased with how she has turned out. When the coats of protective varnish are dry, I will list her in my folksy shop, maybe tomorrow, many thanks, have a lovely new years eve! Sue x

1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your blog
    and keep checking for new information about once
    per week. I opted in for your Feed too.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; asianpussysex.com

    ReplyDelete