I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Thursday 30 December 2010

Frida Kahlo in peach aceo. sold


This is my latest Frida Kahlo aceo. She has a dress and hair flowers made of exotic oriental collage papers and a sequin necklace. I have covered her in a couple of layers of varnish for protection. I have to admit she did sell straight away in my folksy shop, but I'll be making a new batch as soon as I've done the vacuuming!! Next time I will blog about the frida's before I list them, to give everyone a chance if they want to buy x
There are a few aceo's left in my folksy shop..

http://www.mochalulu.folksy.com/

4 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful,Sue
    I view all your aceo's on folksy and can see how fast they are selling,You have a lovely style

    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and I'm so pleased she's on her way to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your comments mean so much to me in my venture as an artist. Yes the peachy frida is on her way Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snappy weight reduction is conceivable however as decent as it sounds it isnt the most ideal approach Youll be in an ideal situation progressively getting in shape the regular way. http://senecaskinfacts.com.com

    ReplyDelete