I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Saturday 18 December 2010

Vintage style photos


I have been taking photos for a few years now. I only had my 1st camera fairly recently. Now that I have mastered photoshop, I can also manipulate my images to get the intimate nostalgic mood, which I admire in some other photographers work.
Here's a taster compilation of what I've been up to.
I'd love to sell them as glossy prints, so I may open a folksy photography shop!
They can be bought in Redbubble at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE THEM HELLO BY THE WAY IM STILL ALIVE!!!!
    IM GOING TO GET PHOTOSHOP WHICH ONE DID YOU GET IS IT ELEMENTS ? IS IT EASY TO USE?? THANKS CLAIRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire!! Lovely to hear from you.
    We have CS4, the latest one. My daughter is a graphic designer and she got me started. I would say you do need a real person to start you off, as it's only easy when you know how.
    I would recommend it as you can also do lots of stuff to your art, such as adding snow flakes or butterflies etc digitally, for prints and xmas cards. See my previous post.

    ReplyDelete