I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Sunday 2 January 2011

"Night flight"


Here is my latest aceo tiny fairy painting. She is called "Night flight", and is taking her first look around in an indigo night sky. If you click on her, she'll take you to the shop. Hmm that's a good name for a new painting..."Indigo night sky", will come up with something later!
Going back to my fairy, she is available in my folksy shop, until she sells, which probably won't take too long. I am really enjoying painting these tiny aceo's as you don't need much space, just a small corner in the kitchen! I will be trying to make a batch of aceo's as I've decided to list some in my etsy shop, having actually sold two paintings on canvas in there, at last! Many thanks for reading, catch you all later, Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Well done you!
    I can see your paintings just fly out of your shop,
    it must be something to do with the 'wings'

    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jeanie, this one is still hovering like a moth aroud the lantern, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your ACEO, I'm thinking of making some ceramic ones! Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, yes do make some Charlotte, they are having a moment, ceramic will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete