I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Monday 5 July 2010

" Woodland friends "


This is my latest, painting, which has quite an autumnal feel about as we head through the hazy days of summer. Her name is Coco and she's being guided through the woodland trail by her friends, the wise old owls. The little birdy is keeping her company throughout the journey.
I painted Coco using acrylics on canvas board. I've added oriental collage papers to her clothing and hat. I love a bit of collage!! Prints and mini prints can be bought from my folksy shop and the original painting can be purchased, all enquiries welcome. Many thanks for looking ♥

http://www.mochalulu.folksy.com/

and my new etsy shop, opened today!!

www.petitbirdsings.etsy.com

2 comments: