I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Monday 17 January 2011

Etsy time!!











At last I have had a couple of sales in my Etsy shop! I'm so pleased as I really want to keep this shop open, but wasn't feeling like listing new items, if they just weren't selling! Etsy can be a tough market to crack, but I'll have a big push, while I'm in the mood. I have listed a few new aceo's in there. These are little watercolours with some collage added. I like to use pressed seaweed, dried leaves and grasses for some of my collage work. These artworks are inspired by my love of Cornwall and also a visit to Pembrokeshire, where the coastal path is stunning. The painting with dried grasses sold as soon as I listed it in Etsy, so the one shown here links to my folksy shop. Many thanks for reading x



7 comments:

  1. I understand the same thing happened to me and did shut it once out of pure frustration then re opened it when i decided to give it another go ..... i feel better now its sold a couple of items lately and im going to stick with it some other shops seem to sell loads and our work is just as nice ... i sell more on folksy and would like to get it to that level the shops that sell alot on etsy seem to have alot of listings anyhow lets stick with it love claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, we seem to be in the same boat with etsy. I agree, we should just keep beavering away at it as we both have had a couple of sales. My folksy shop sells loads more, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach huts one! I think the trick to Etsy is having loads of items available, listing atleast once per day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These aceos are GORGEOUS! Great news with etsy, keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got no selling experience with Etsy - but have bought a couple of things.

    Youe pictures are really really lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your comments, I seem to buy more than I sell on etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI SUE SOO GLAD YOUR ACCESSORIES ARE SELLING WELL IM NOT SUPRISED THEY ARE AMAZING LOVE THEM THE FACINATERS ARE TO DIE FOR IN THE FUTURE I WILL BUY ONE SO PRETTY YOU HAVE A REAL TALENT XX

    ReplyDelete