I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Sunday 20 February 2011

Originals in etsy and folksy







I have noticed recently that buyers of art seem to want original work, rather than prints. Of course, prints are a great and inexpensive way to buy art, but they are nothing near as beautiful as the real painting. So, I have decided to start listing more originals in my etsy and folksy shops. These are 14" x 18" paintings on canvas board, for sale at around £80.00 or $128.00 plus shipping. Here are the three paintings in my etsy shop, but feel free to enquire about any of my original art. Thanks for reading ♥

5 comments:

  1. Your paintings are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work :) I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your comments, they mean alot, Sue x

    ReplyDelete