I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Tuesday 10 August 2010

"Kitchen garden" mini prints




These are my lovely new mini prints. I'm really pleased with the way they've turned out.
I painted the originals several years ago, when my style was slightly different, although you can see my love of colours! The original paintings are acrylic on canvas and I sold four of them straight away to a local gallery. The gala apples painting was made a while later and I just keep it in my kitchen for now.
My inspiration came from the work of the late William Scott, who's still life paintings I admire. They look like a scene in a Provencal farmhouse. Foolishly I only ordered one set, so have listed them in my folksy shop. However, they will soon be coming to my etsy shop too. I think they would cheer up any breakfast room or kitchen. Thanks for reading my ramblings ♥

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely :0 would look great framed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great admirer of your paintings,you are so talented,these new ones are really lovely Susan.
    Hope they do well in your shop
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopping by via flying lessons, loving your paintings and all that is in them xx

    ReplyDelete