I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Sunday 5 September 2010

Girl with a patchwork dress


I don't have a name for this girl yet, but the painting is called "Patchwork dress".
She's one of my series of small collage canvases 6" x 8" which all have a black painted boarder and look great alone or grouped together.

Her sweet dress is made up from oriental collage papers. I added a hair flower and a sweet baby button to her pocket. The painting is for sale in my folksy shop.
I will be adding some new work to both my shops today. Thanks for looking ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and I rather like that patchwork dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am an admirer of your work,I love the faces that you create,beautiful!
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete