I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Tuesday 18 May 2010

" dreamaid dreams! "


Like many folksy sellers, I've joined up to sell on dreamaid. I'm enjoying finding my way with the site and love the idea of offering support to Artists in the developing world. There is so much poverty and devastation in the world, but we are all human and have the same basic needs.

I am delighted to see one of my artworks on the front page of dreamaid.

To find out more about dreamaid, simply tune into BBC2 tonight at 8.00 pm and watch Theo's adventure capitalists. Here's a jolly photo of the guys with Theo Paphitis!!

visit the website...

http://www.dreamaid.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment