I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Saturday 10 April 2010

" The loneliest tree "


Sometimes I awake before it gets light and feel compelled to get out of bed and potter around, willing the darkness to go away!
As my house is big, old {and a bit scary!}, I feel safe in the little computer room. There's only space for a desk and some shelves! This morning I decided to make an Art photo, from this picture I took of a tree over a waterfall in north Wales, last Easter, before the spring leaf buds appear. It looks melancholy, but I know this reflects my nature, so hopefully I've put it to some good use ....

3 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful tree,I like the effect of the script behind it
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many comments on my work being dream like, there must be a dream world I inhabit, many thanks, I love to read your thoughts ♥

    ReplyDelete