I am Sue

My photo
I am Sue Mochrie. An ever opening flower, waiting for sunlight to warm the rain drops. My creative thoughts and Art will be recorded in words and pictures.....

Thursday 22 April 2010

" Bath time! "


Although my garden is enjoying a makeover at the moment, I can still wonder at the lovely site of spring bulbs and pansies from my kitchen window. I planted up this tin bath, bought from a local hardware shop. It's always best to bang a few holes into the base of unusual containers and add some polystyrene chunks, to allow for drainage, before filling with compost.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty, most of my spring bulbs are out now, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute!! I love to plant in unusual containers!!
    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It!

    ReplyDelete